Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sun Garden


Here are some recent pictures of the sun garden. It's getting to just the right age where most plants are too rooted to steal and the plants are big and have filled in nicely! It's a bit of a hodge-podge: depending what was on sale or donated at different times. Also, we've planted a few things that didn't come up and then lo and behold they appeared 2 years later. The beautiful foxglove above came from my Grandpa's wife. She shared her seeds with me a few years ago and now here it is! There's another pretty pink one, I'll have to get a picture of that too.This year the red hot poker has finally bloomed-I'm so excited! It's one of my favorite plants. Here it is with a rock rose!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Oh, no, Krista, you are getting spammed!!! Better enable the "word recognition" thing...

The flowers look amazing!!! Hooray!!!